Friday, November 6, 2009

Outing: Ghar Dalam



Today we visited Ghar Dalam, an extremely important archaelogical site in Birzebbugia. We took photos, asked questions, jotted down notes and listened carefully while the teacher explained important key features around the cave and inside the museum. Today's visit will benefit us when we will be doing the topic Il-Preistorja in Social Studies.


As a follow up to this lesson and as a preparation to the forthcoming topic, the students were asked to work on presenting a chart invidividually or in a group.

5 comments:

  1. this was a great outing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very very great outing.I never been to Ghar Dalam before.This was my first time .Daryl Leigh Schembri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a very nice outing and I have never been to Ghar Dalam.Nicole Hili

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a nice and an unforgetable experience because I've never been to Ghar Dalam. But I'm including that I was very scared because I was afraid that I was going to slip but it hasn't happened.

    Justin Demanuele.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a very nice outing.I have never been to Ghar dalam before.it was a very interesting place.Roderick.M

    ReplyDelete