Thursday, November 19, 2009

More on Prehistory

While browsing the internet I have found some important material which I would like to share with you. I would also like to remind you that you can press the link at the bottom of this page (marked Older Posts) to go back to the earlier article I posted for you.


Notes on prehistoric Malta:
* from here

Ggantija pictures and notes:
* from here

Megalithic temples at Tarxien:
* from here

Hagar Qim information:
* from here

Mnajdra temples:
* from here



I have also found you a number of questions to test your knowledge on the chapter. Try them out and see how many you can answer correctly:

NOTE: Remember that you can click on any of the purple text. This will take you to another webpage.

4 comments:

  1. Proset sir u interesanti hafna.

    Svetlana Borg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work sir.

    Dylangrech

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good work Sir I learned a lot more

    EmilyRoseCassar

    ReplyDelete
  4. prosit sir kemm tal quizes u kemm tal informazzjoni li tellajtilna fuq il blog

    ReplyDelete